School Daze ~Episode 1~ School Daze ~Episode 1~

miss

South Park, but less funny and less intelligent. Knee-jerk conservatism poorly disguised as tongue-in-cheek hyperbole to express a so-called "realist" brand of personal politics. Estimated reaction to this review: either fierce intimidation or a facade of flippancy. Pro: creator displays some skill in Flash.

"The War on Terrorism", what a crock of shit.

red-hot-ant responds:

Heyyy.. interesting review. I just made this for fun. Seriously. To tell you the truth. I wish I hadn't. I wish I stook with the original storyline that I wanted. It was much more original and intelligent. I don't know why I went with the Osama stuff. I guess I was more motivated. Before I knew it, I had three episodes out. NOw I'm planning to do two more before I venture into new territory. I do believe also that this war on terrorism is a crock of shit. Patriotism these days mean simply agreeing with the dumb-ass president. If there is one thing I respect is constructive criticism like yours. There is no need to "Estimate" the reaction to the review. I admire the fact that you wrote what you felt rather then, "Fuck you! This sucks, your gay." I am still trying to figure out how the disliking of my cartoon affects my sexuality.
UltimaVito, I salute you.
I should of just made it clear I did this on my free time, without a script, and without any intentions of plugging in my own personal social and political commentary.

mystery movie mystery movie

I hate all these assholes too.

You get max.

Arrogancy: Chapter 4 Arrogancy: Chapter 4

;

I liked it, and I thought it was good, but it was the same sort of thing that most amateur Flash-ists try to do, stylized anime fighting.

Stardust Stardust

Madness!

That was the most ridiculous injection of cheesy anime madness I've ever recieved. I wish you could make a longer version of this that just goes on and on until you go catatonic. I love it.

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

Just what I needed

Every day I think about how I wish I could kill that motherfucker. It's great that I actually got to do it.

UN Weapons Inspector UN Weapons Inspector

more civilians

It would have been better if there were more civilians and hospitals and aspirin factories to shoot.