School Daze ~Episode 1~ School Daze ~Episode 1~

miss

South Park, but less funny and less intelligent. Knee-jerk conservatism poorly disguised as tongue-in-cheek hyperbole to express a so-called "realist" brand of personal politics. Estimated reaction to this review: either fierce intimidation or a facade of flippancy. Pro: creator displays some skill in Flash.

"The War on Terrorism", what a crock of shit.

red-hot-ant responds:

Heyyy.. interesting review. I just made this for fun. Seriously. To tell you the truth. I wish I hadn't. I wish I stook with the original storyline that I wanted. It was much more original and intelligent. I don't know why I went with the Osama stuff. I guess I was more motivated. Before I knew it, I had three episodes out. NOw I'm planning to do two more before I venture into new territory. I do believe also that this war on terrorism is a crock of shit. Patriotism these days mean simply agreeing with the dumb-ass president. If there is one thing I respect is constructive criticism like yours. There is no need to "Estimate" the reaction to the review. I admire the fact that you wrote what you felt rather then, "Fuck you! This sucks, your gay." I am still trying to figure out how the disliking of my cartoon affects my sexuality.
UltimaVito, I salute you.
I should of just made it clear I did this on my free time, without a script, and without any intentions of plugging in my own personal social and political commentary.

mystery movie mystery movie

I hate all these assholes too.

You get max.

Arrogancy: Chapter 4 Arrogancy: Chapter 4

;

I liked it, and I thought it was good, but it was the same sort of thing that most amateur Flash-ists try to do, stylized anime fighting.

Detective Frofrog Detective Frofrog

so new

I like the newness. The characters were very interesting. Jazz is good.

McRhyme responds:

Thanks! Jazz is very nice. I've never seen anything like this either :)

Lobster - A silent movie Lobster - A silent movie

intriguing

But as much as I like this kind of sense of humor, I still think it needs an ending.

A Clockwork Orange 01 A Clockwork Orange 01

It made me smile.

I commend thee. Great work.

Wily Shorts #7 Wily Shorts #7

This made me smile.

I like this series a lot. It's funny. And no one is trying to infiltrate buildings either!

.:The Dream:. .:The Dream:.

pretty

Pretty drawings. Pretty animation. The awakening scene was almost identical to the one in Ghost in the Shell. Hopefully, the meaning the main character is after will be at least semi-profound.

The Sniper Trailer The Sniper Trailer

...next!

This doesn't look like the D.C. sniper. It must be just another army tale about a guy who kills some people he doesn't know and feels good about it. It's flashy though.

John's Arm John's Arm

oui

I really liked this flash movie because it was funny and it made me laugh and it wasn't unfunny like some of the crap people put on this website.